Ergonomically designed specifically for Cricket, all Kookaburra Cricket Helmets have been designed & developed to comply with the new BS7928:2013 Standard as well as continuing to meet Australian Protective Standards.
• Lightweight International Quality Protection used by Martin Guptill, B.J Watling & Jimmy Neesham.
• Exclusively used in Msanzi Super League
• Exclusively used in European Champions League
MODEL: PRO 1200
• Pro Grade 1+
• Certificated against BS7928:2013
• Fully compliant to Australian Protective Standards
• Ergonomically designed shape for superb comfort, fit and visibility
• Lightweight ABS protection with unique ‘shock dissipating’ polymer lining.
• ‘Comfort fit’ with adjustment pads supplied in 3 sizes for the ultimate fit
• Lightweight Steel Faceguard
• ‘KCS’ Kookaburra Control System adjustment allows custom fit to maximise protection
• Pro Preferred Cloth Covering
• Navy only
Sizes: Medium/Junior (56-58cm), Large/Adult (58-62cm)
We acknowledge receipt of all orders by e-mail within a few working hours of receipt.
We aim to dispatch orders within 4-5 working days of receipt (exc Sat - Sun & Bank Holidays). We will advise you of any possible further delays when acknowledging receipt of your order.
UK mainland deliveries are made using a Courier (delivered next weekday after dispatch) Smaller items may be sent Royal Mail First Class Signed For Service All deliveries require a signature upon delivery please.
Back Orders In the event that your item(s) is temporarily out of stock, we will back order it for you. You will be given the option of a similar alternative product or the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Items that have been embroidered or printed for you are non- returnable and non- exchangeable unless faulty.
Should any goods that have not been embroidered or printed to your specification not be the correct size or colour, we offer either an exchange of goods or a total refund, providing that the goods have not been used, are returned in their original packaging and that you meet the cost of any additional postage incurred in completing the return and if applicable, any exchange. We suggest for your own security, that you use a recorded delivery service for any goods that you return to us and use the Goods Return note included with your order.
Please note that postage costs are refundable and our responsibility only in relation to any goods that have been incorrectly dispatched by us or found to be faulty at the time of delivery to you.